The Arrowhead Library System is pleased to present "The Dollipops!," a free program offered for kids ages 4-9 with their parents/caregivers/families. Join us:
Friday, June 21, 10 a.m., Silver Bay Public Library.
Monday, June 24, 3:30 p.m., Two Harbors Public Library.
Get ready to sing, dance and laugh with the engaging, high-energy, highly interactive kids show. “Dolli” and “Pop” are sisters who have traveled all the way from Sweet Tart City to bring you on a magical and musical road trip that is sure to get kids (and their parents/caregivers) moving, grooving and making memories.
From classic beach tunes to current Hollywood and pop hits, Dolli and Pop use music to allow kids the chance to use their imaginations to sing and dance along, and even to enjoy their very own four and a half minutes of fame. Program length is 45 minutes.
Two Harbors Public Library
- "A Plain Vanilla Murder," by Susan Wittig Albert
- "Sunset Beach," by Mary Kay Andrews
- " The Deal of a Lifetime," by Fredrik Backman
- "Mistress of the Ritz," by Melanie Benjamin
- "The Guest Book," by Sarah Blake
- "Storm Cursed," by Patricia Briggs
- "The Kremlin Strike," by Dale Brown
- " Resistance Women," by Jennifer Chiaverini
- "The Last Time I Saw You," by Liv Constantine
- "The Never Game," by Jeffery Deaver
- "Diary of a Dead Man on Leave," by David Downing
- " The Big Kahuna," by Janet Evanovich and Peter Evanovich
- " The Road Home," by Richard Paul Evans
- " I Know Who You Are," by Alice Feeney
- "Queen Bee," by Dorothea Benton Frank
- "Cari Mora," by Thomas Harris
- "An Artless Demise (a Lady Darby mystery)," by Anna Lee Huber
- "Treacherous is the Night (a Verity Kent mystery)," by Anna Lee Huber
- "A Jensen Family Christmas," by William W. Johnstone
- "The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old-Man," by Jonas Jonasson
Silver Bay Public Library
Monday, June 24, 1 p.m. -- Code Club for elementary and older kids. Learn, program and play with coding.
Monday, June 24, 6 p.m. -- Haley & Hanna Searls will share their experiences during their time in Pretoria (pyramid region) of South Africa. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Wednesday, June 26, 1 p.m. -- Explorations in Music. Make two instruments and then make your own music. It’s showtime at your library!