Two Harbors City Band - the oldest continuously operating city band in Minnesota - begins its weekly summer concerts Thursday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m. in Thomas Owens Park.
The concerts, directed by John Carr, are every Thursday until mid-August.
June 21 concert program
- “Star-Spangled Banner,” by Francis Scott Key
- “Americans We,” by Henry Fillmore
- “The Conqueror’s March,” by George Drumm, arranged by Tom Clark
- “Concerto Americana,” by John Cacavas
- “The Marches of Mancine,” by Henry Mancini, arranged by John Higgins
- “American Civil War Fantasy,” by Jerry H. Bilik
- “Classic Cartoon Capers,” arranged by Paul Murtha
- “The Vanished Army,” by Kenneth J. Alford
- “Camelot,” arranged by Paul Yoder
- “Under the Double Eagle,” by J.F. Wagner
- “Emblem of Freedom,” by K.L. King