To kick off the year of celebration and programming, Community Partners in Two Harbors held a bake sale and open house Thursday, Nov. 14.
Here are some fast facts about the nonprofit organization:
- In 2018, Community Partners provided help and support for about 10% of the population of Two Harbors.
- Community Partners provided over 325 rides to medical appointments last year.
- One of Community Partners programs is the New Memories Cafe, which provides social and educational activities for people living with memory loss or dementia and their caregivers. The program is held the third Wednesday of the month.
- Community Partners shops and delivers groceries as part of its Groceries to Go program.
- Community Partners will be teaming up with several organizations to create a native pollinator and therapeutic sensory garden in its front lawns in 2020.