STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF LAKE
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 38-CV-18-482
Case Type: 14. Other Civil (Quiet Title)
Janice E. Sullivan,
a/k/a Janice Elaine Sullivan,
unknown heirs of Frank Joseph Miller, Sr., a/k/a Frank J. Olszeski, Frank J. Olzewski, Frank J. Oleseski, deceased; unknown heirs of Frank Sylvester Miller, a/k/a Frank Miller Jr., deceased;unknown heirs of Pearl Gray,f/k/a Pearl Miller, and Pearl Lueck, deceased; unknown heirs of Patricia Jean Bonneville, f/k/a Patricia Jean Miller, deceased; Charles Albert Bonneville; Charles Alan Bonneville; unknown heirs of Casey Michael Bonneville; Benjamin James Bonneville; April Lynn Bonneville; Emerald Misty Harrison; Katherine Ann Bonneville; Mary Beth Nutting; Jeffrey Paul Bonneville; unknown heirs of Dorothy Louise Asleson,f/k/a Dorothy Louise Babel, and Dorothy Louise Miller, deceased; Stanley Joseph Babel; Juliann Louise Halstead; Jeffrey Paul Babel; Paul Francis Babel; Dawn Marie Richards; Francis Luke Asleson; Adam Asleson; unknown heirs of Blanche Joan McInerney, a/k/a Joan Blanche McInerney, f/k/a Blanche Joan Miller, and a/k/a Joan Blanche Miller; Stephen James McInerney, a/k/a Steven James McInerney; Sheryl Joan Entzion; David Francis McInerney; Daniel L. McInerney; unknown heirs of Geneva Regina Odden; unknown heirs of Margaret Cecilia Sullivan, a/k/a Marjorie Cecilia Sullivan; f/k/a Margaret Cecilia Miller, and a/k/a Marjorie Cecilia Miller; and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest or lien in the real estate described in the Complaint herein,
TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff's Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at: HANFT FRIDE, A Professional Association, 130 W. Superior Street, 1000 US Bank Place, Duluth, MN 55802.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO MINERAL INTERESTS located in Lake County, State of Minnesota, as follows:
All minerals and mineral rights in and to the South Half of Northeast Quarter (S 1/2 of NE 1/4), Section 24, Township 59 North, Range 9 West; Lots Two (2) and Three (3), Section 19, Township 59 North, Range 8 West, Lake County, Minnesota.
The object of this action is to obtain a judgment that Plaintiff is the owner, in fee simple, of the above-described mineral interests, and that none of said defendants have any estate or interest therein or lien thereon.
That no personal claim is made by Plaintiff against any of the Defendants.
Dated: November 14, 2018.
HANFT FRIDE, PA
/s/ Charles H. Andresen
Charles H. Andresen, #2604
Attorney for Plaintiff
130 W. Superior Street
1000 US Bank Place
Duluth, MN 55802
Lake County News Chronicle: Nov. 30, Dec. 7 & 14, 2018 #2704149