North Shore Library News: S'mores and more in Silver Bay
Two Harbors Public Library
• "Grateful: The Transformative Power of Giving Thanks," by Diana Butler Bass
• "Pure: Inside the Evangelical Movement that Shamed a Generation of Young Women and How I Broke Free," by Linda Kay Klein
• "When They Call You a Terrorist: a Black Lives Matter Memoir," by Patrisse Khan-Cullors & Asha Bandele
• "All You Can Ever Know: A Memoir," by Nicole Chung
• "Smithsonian Flora: Inside the Secret World of Plants"
• "Why We Dream: The Transformative Power of Our Nightly Journey," by Alice Robb
• "Now What?: An Insider's Guide to Addiction and Recovery," by William Cope Moyers
• "The Smithsonian History of Space Exploration," by Roger D. Launius
• "Horse Tack and Saddlery: The Complete Illustrated Guide to Riding Equipment," by Sarah Muir
• "Fit Men Cook: 100+ Meal Prep Recipes for Men and Women," by Kevin Curry
• "The Just Bento Cookbook 2: Make-Ahead, Easy, Healthy, Lunches To Go," by Makiko Itoh
New young adult fiction
• "Children of Blood and Bone," by Tomi Adeyemi
• "Love, Hate & Other Filters," by Samira Ahmed
• "The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik," by David Arnold
• "Girl Made of Stars," by Ashley Herring Blake
• "An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason," by Virginia Boecker
• "Tyler Johnson Was Here," by Jay Coles
• "Evermore," by Sara Holland
• "Sword Art Online, Vol. 015, Alicization Invading," by Reki Kawahara
• "Darius the Great is Not Okay," by Adib Khorram
• "The Sun Dog," by Stephen King
• "The Astonishing Color of After," by Emily X.R. Pan
Silver Bay Public Library
Friday, Feb. 1, at 1 p.m. — S'mores and hot chocolate. Outside activity for all ages. Dress accordingly as we bring the library outdoors and make s'mores and enjoy stories.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library and the Library's winter reading program with support from Thrivent Action team funds.
For more information, visit twoharborspubliclibrary.com or silverbay.com.