Shipping Traffic: May 11-14
Friday, May 11
• Algoma Transport (Canada) arriving at 4:30 p.m. for iron ore.
• Vlieborg (Netherlands) arriving at noon for beet pulp.
• Edwin H. Gott (U.S.) arriving at 4 p.m.
Saturday, May 12
• American Spirit arriving at 5:30 p.m. for iron ore.
• American Century arriving at 9:30 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Joseph L. Block (U.S.) arriving at 10 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Walter J. McCarthy Jr. (U.S.) arriving at 6 p.m. for coal.
Monday, May 14
• Mesabi Miner (U.S.) arriving at 9 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
For updated information 24 hours a day, call the Boatwatcher's Hotline at 218-722-6489 or visit harborlookout.com.
Source: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lake Superior Maritime Visitors Center in Canal Park. Arrival and departure times are not official and can vary widely.