Friday, April 19
• Edwin H. Gott (U.S.) arrives at 3:30 a.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Algoma Spirit (Canada) arrives at 8:30 a.m. for iron ore pellets.
• American Century arrives at 8 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Walter J. McCarthy (U.S.) arrives at 7 a.m. for coal.
Saturday, April 20
• Oakglen (Canada) arrives at 4:30 a.m. for iron ore pellets.
• American Spirit arrives at 5 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• American Integrity arrives at 3 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Paul R. Tregurtha (U.S.) arrives at 5 p.m. for coal.
Sunday, April 21
• Presque Isle (U.S.) departs at 4 p.m. with iron ore pellets.
• American Mariner arrives at 1 a.m. with limestone.
For updated information 24 hours a day, call the Boatwatcher's Hotline at 218-722-6489 or visit harborlookout.com. Source: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lake Superior Maritime Visitors Center in Canal Park. Arrival and departure times are not official and can vary widely.