Friday, Nov. 2
• Edgar B. Speer K. (U.S.) arriving at 10:30 a.m. for iron ore pellets.
• Walter J. McCarthy Jr. (U.S.) arriving at 5 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
• John R. Munson (U.S.) arriving 2:30 a.m. with limestone.
• American Integrity arriving at 2 p.m. for coal.
• Michipicoten (Canada) arriving at 9 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
Saturday, Nov. 3
• American Spirit arriving at noon for iron ore pellets.
Sunday, Nov. 4
• CSL Tadoussac (Canada) arriving at 8 p.m. with limestone.
Monday, Nov. 5
• Mesabi Miner (U.S.) arriving at 12:30 p.m. for iron ore pellets.
For updated information 24 hours a day, call the Boatwatcher's Hotline at 218-722-6489 or visit harborlookout.com. Source: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lake Superior Maritime Visitors Center in Canal Park. Arrival and departure times are not official and can vary widely.