Lake County News-Chronicle offers summer internship
The Lake County News-Chronicle is currently taking applications for its 2017 Pohlad Internship Program for this summer.
The News-Chronicle is looking to hire one paid intern for the summer to work in the editorial department. The intern will learn the basics of news writing as well as how to cover events and meetings. They will also have a chance to learn photography, video production, and website and social media management. The intern would work 20 hours per week for 10 weeks, earning $9.50 per hour. Start and end dates are flexible.
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 19
- Must be either currently still in high school or graduating this May
- Flexible schedule preferred
- Having a valid driver's license with a driving record that is insurable by the company preferred but not required
Questions? Contact the News-Chronicle at (218) 834-2141.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 2, 2017
SEND RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLE TO:
- Adelle Whitefoot
- (218) 834-2141
- Lake County News-Chronicle
- 109 Waterfront Drive
- Two Harbors, MN 55616